Sunday, September 13, 2009

CHICAGO
While we were in chicago we went with my family to the Navy Pier.
We took the train to the city and when we got to the city we took
the bus to the Pier. I think this was the kid's first time taking the train and bus.
There are so many things that you can do on the pier. It over looks Lake Michigan and
from Lake Michigan weither you are on a boat or in the air there is an amazing view
of the city skyline.

The kids on a Thomas the train ride at the Pier
A Light house on Lake Michigan

The name of the boat company that we took the
tour from.



Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier


My wonderful Mother on the boat




My Dad and Matt on the train





My sister and her family on the bus







1 comment:

Jennifer Bracken said...

It took you long enough to blog this trip. I loved Navy Pier.