Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 2010!!!
Well March has been a busy month. Matt and I went to Utah and visited my parents, grandparents, and my sister and her family. While we were in Utah we found out that my Grandpa had to have surgery on his tong cause he had cancer on it. Visiting my parents was nice. It had been a long time since I had gone to there house and stayed. We went back to my sister's house and stayed a night and then we had to be on a plane the next morning to fly to Chicago. When we got to Chicago Matt's sister was in the hospital. Then we are not having much luck with the move, so now we have to come up with a plan B and we better come up with a plan C just in case. We spent most of the visit cleaning Matt's old bedroom. Not a very fun vacation. We did go to the Zoo one day with Matt's sister and her family. That was a lot of fun. After Chicago we flew back to Utah. We had the opportunity to see by brother and see his new house. It is very nice. I am happy for my brother. We got to spend time with the kids. They are getting so big. We went back home the day after we flew back into Utah. On our way home we got pulled over outside West Yellowstone because they claimed "Matt ran them off the road." Matt did run anyone off the road, the cop gave us a ticket because of what the other person said and she had to go "98" to catch up to us, because hey she was about 6 miles behind us when we passed her as she had another car pulled over. So as I say again we did not have a pleasant vacation.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bracken said...

Im glad you got to come and the kids got to see you both! Good luck in Chicago!